Design master. Magnificent mediator. Highly skilled multitasker. A great creative director brings it all to the party.
Makes sure creative team members work together like a well-oiled machine, consistently cranking out genius deliverables, meeting deadlines and landing coveted work from desirable clients? It couldn’t happen without the expertise and guidance of a creative director.
The best creative departments have a person who knows the ins and outs of marketing and advertising — and who can herd cats, too. After all, someone has to manage the creative visionaries and their various projects.
Things You Will Do:
- Manage the creative process from conception to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly IT
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Oversee client pitches and proposals
- Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines and budgets
- Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors, copywriters, photographers and web developers
Skills and / or Competencies Desired:
- Deep understanding of market trends
- Familiar in today's creative tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in range of creative positions (i.e., Graphic design, copyright, etc.)
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Critical Communications
- Project Management & Organization
Who We Want You To Be:
- Seasoned (5 plus years of experience)
- Curious above all else. Our goal is to apply technology in places it has never been before. If that excites you, good.
- Value quality over subjectivity. You should strive to make the best product, not pick the trendy tool.
- Opinionated without being stubborn. We encourage debates, discussions, critiques but ultimately strive for the best product.
- Teach as much as you learn. Everyone can become a mentor to someone else. Even if that someone else is above you.
What it will be like working here:
Argonomo is focused on being the business innovation pioneers and partners. Many companies are at great lengths of utilizing
the latest and greatest technologies that are coming out every day. Some uses of these technologies has not been
researched or applied. That’s where we come in. Our experts can dive into any business problem and identify a large
selection of available tools for them to stay competitive. Argonomo allows business to stay focused on their customers,
business, and market.
Argonomo also incubates ideas that create new industries or problems that most avoid to solve.
We here at Argonomo strive for the best of everyone. Our workflow and corporate culture is set up so that every employee
is a familiar face. We also want our employees to share their greatness with the rest of the community. With yearly
conferences, our mission is for everyone to be a beacon of knowledge and decentralize innovation.
Oh, and we sometimes have competitive games of ping pong. 🏓